How TAN Works
Watch Top Agent Network members describe how they use TAN.
Get the answers you need 24/7 through exclusive access to posts by TAN’s network of verified top agents
- Using categories like Pre & Non-MLS listings, buyer needs, pricing help, and service provider recommendations, post your needs and announcements to the other top agents in your chapter.
- Receive and reply to posts via email.
- Search the archives of all previous posts and public replies.
- Get automatic summaries and reports.
TAN is a great way to get referrals, advice, help on pricing, feedback on new listings before they hit the MLS—and more. Top Agent Network is truly a great resource for real estate agents.
- Adrienne Roth, Frank Howard Allen
Use your membership to impress and attract new clients
- Use the TAN logo on your business cards and marketing materials to affirm your success
- Showcase your stature as a verified top 10% performing real estate agent in TAN’s high profile member directory.
- Add TAN’s personalized client fliers to your presentations to demonstrate your exclusive access to Pre/Non-MLS information.
I really liked bringing TAN marketing materials into my listing presentation. I liked introducing them at just the right moment, and I liked how they set me apart.
- Linda Salah, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate