Pacific Union International 944 Main Street Napa, CA 94559 Contact this agent ↓
Thank you for wanting to know more about me.
My goal is to display professionalism beyond reproach in each transaction. The blending of my experience and knowledge with the sophisticated tools and strength of Pacific Union International assures you the competitive edge in today’s real estate market.
My expertise is helping clients find the right residential or country property to match and enhance their changing lifestyles. I have a customized marketing plan for sellers; and the “concierge service” I offer is applauded by buyers and sellers.
My goal is to provide you with an educational experience that exceeds expectations and to establish a long-term relationship with you by listening carefully, working diligently, and negotiating the best possible terms. My professional experience is unparalleled. My client base is built on referrals.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL BACKGROUND
• Third generation San Franciscan
• University of California at Berkeley graduate with a degree in Urban Geography and City Planning
• Member of the prestigious Estate Division of Pacific Union International and Christies Great Estates
• Member of Silverado Country Club for over 20 years and past board member.
• Leadership role in community fundraisers. Firm believer in community service and charitable giving
• Participant of the prestigious national Luxury Conclave and member of the Luxury Council
I have been a resident of Napa Valley for over 20 years; and I have two children, a son who works as my licensed assistant and a daughter who recently graduated from Chapman University. When I’m not helping clients or serving the community, I’m playing golf, tennis or skiing and enjoying time with my family and friends.
• California Association of Realtors-CAR
• North Bay Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors-NAR
• E-PRO Certification
• SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
• Pacific Union Estates Division and Christies Great Estates
Team Moore doesn’t stop with me. My son Bart Moore is my licensed assistant.
Bart has also been a resident of Napa for over 20 years, and has experience working in residential real estate, commercial real estate, and real estate development.
A degree in economics from the University of California, San Diego makes him an excellent real estate analyst and a computer whiz. When not crunching numbers, Bart enjoys playing golf, tennis, and skiing. Bart is also a marathon runner and fundraiser for Team in Training.
Be assured my son and I will work diligently to ensure each transaction is stress free. My understanding of the market, knowledge of the community, superior negotiating skills and personal attention to my clients’ needs make me a valuable asset to anyone considering buying or selling a home. Contact me today!
Contact This Agent
Thank you for contacting this TAN member. Your message has been forwarded and you should hear from this agent soon.