Broad Yet Discreet Exposure
How TAN’s Off-MLS Marketing Serves Sellers
Every property is an off-MLS listing from the moment homeowners tell their agent they want to sell, to the day their property goes into the MLS. Whether by word-of-mouth or through ad hoc meetings, well-connected real estate agents have always mentioned these off-MLS listings to other agents in their area.
TAN Turns a “Whisper” Into a Discreet “Shout”
All TAN members are verified top 10% producing real estate agents — agents responsible for 90% of the homes sold in any given area. TAN’s collaborative approach benefits informed sellers by ensuring that their pre-MLS and non-MLS properties get broad exposure, leading to smoother transactions and better prices for sellers.
Broadly exposed Pre-MLS and Non-MLS listings on TAN are NOT to be confused with pocket listings that are “pocketed” or hidden away from other agents.
Because of this broad yet discreet exposure on TAN:
- The vast majority of motivated and qualified buyers in the area see the property, setting up conditions for competitive pricing at or above market value.
- The chance of the agent “double ending” is virtually eliminated.
- Sellers can maintain desired privacy at no financial risk.
- Sellers and agents can exercise greater discretion in showing the property only to the most motivated and qualified buyers.
Top Agent Network gives sellers many advantages:
Do you have sellers who could benefit from these advantages? If so, join the many top agents who have joined local TAN chapters nationwide, doubling our membership every year since TAN began. See if you qualify for Top Agent Network.
Some clients of mine who are very private people didn’t want their listing on public real estate portals and have buyers who may have been less than qualified troop through their home. I knew TAN could give them privacy but still broad exposure. After I posted on TAN, I received responses from 20 agents with interested clients and we received multiple offers. The property sold for a record price. My clients were extremely happy.
– Patricia Navone, Pacific Union International